Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Year that was 2010

The tiger year, of course usually at the beginning of the year all of us feel excited and enthusiastic of whats going to happen within the year. Especially because I am born under the chinese fire tiger sign.So as to remember them all here are some of the most memorable experiences I had in the past year.

December 18 – My birthday! We went to Tokyo Café for lunch and I think I ate Fish burger because I just want something light.
Choppy – The arrival of our new furry, fuzzy and very naughty dog whom we think has an ADHD problem =b
Yakimix – it’s the first time I went there and boy was I supah full! I liked the sushis and makis most.
World trade bazaar – we had the time for family bonding during the noel bazaar. I was also at the Agel event.
Teleserye Taping – Grazilda, Imortal, Endless Love, Rosalka
Live Shows – Showtime, ASAP, Party Pilipinas, Eat Bulaga, Wowowee
Blackberry 8520 – my first blackberry a hand me down from my kind cousin in Dubai
Ishihara exam – I took this at Pagcor one of the most challenging exams in my life.
MySPA membership – given to me by my tita leah, a one month gym membership
Sumomai – goodbye to the siopao business of my tita amy in Duty Free
SM Field – My dream condo is here, I really want to get a unit and live there!
SM North Edsa – This mall is very wide and its annex building was very exhausting to roam around at.
Seafood Paella- I liked this in Lydia’s lechon
Teeth Whiteners – Brightsmile clinic in Robinsons Galleria, Crest whitening strips in MOA department store, Baking soda
PAL – after many attempts of trying to get a fa job I was finally considered and given a conditional status October 26. Then I returned December 7 and again another conditional status. Lose weight if you please.
MMFF- I watched Dalaw, Rosario and Tanging Ina.
Skechers Shape ups – My birthday gift I think I almost wear it everyday. It makes my buns fill lifted and toned.
December Rain – I was sick most of December because of the rain and it’s the first time I became sick during my favorite month because of the very unusual weather.
Price Of Vanity – I think I spent about 10,000 pesos this year because of the dentist treatments, facial treatments, masaages, soaps, creams and clothes. Well I know better now =b
Tours- Pampanga, Bataan, Splash Island

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...