I want to have a business someday and here are some of the ones that I like:
1.Coffeeshop and Bakeshop – I want to sell cookies, cupcakes, sandwiches, burgers, hotdogs, Ice cream, coffee, bread, gift items LOL fortune cookies, hahaha
2. Clothing, Shoes and Acessory Line – I want to have my own label. And wear my own label.
3. Blog Writing, movie reviews – just for a past time but I want to earn from it as well.
4. Investments - Stocks
5. Photography Studio – I will use my photoshop skills and advertising skills on this one
6. Paintings for Sale – Of course I know how to paint! Why not sell my paintings! Hehe =b
Maybe I should just combine all of them hahahaha! Pwede ba yun?Ako pa =]
Ganito magiging itsura nya, Cofeeshop sya na may gifts section at dun nakadisplay yung mga gusto ko itinda tapos may separate room para dun magpapapicture yung mga may gusto.syempre bawal ibigay yung negative dapat recopy lang =b
No comments:
Post a Comment