Monday, January 19, 2009

My First December in Dubai

Many events happened here in Dubai during December from the time I arrived In the Airport December 1 2008 up to now that I'm just here in our house in Sharjah. So Now Im gonna update you all with all the things I'm doing here. Basically, All I did was to TRAVEL, TAKE PICS, EAT LOL. I dont wan to get fat here =b


DUBAI MALL
Here are some pictures when we went to Dubai mall:

The Dubai Mall Giant Aquarium~~~~~*Fishy




My Cousin's Hand beside mine.. who has the girly hands now?=b haha




Arab Men Pic


Dubai Mall Is the biggest Mall on Earth to date. So it was fun going there, with all the performers,firedancers, glowdancers etc. There was also a part there where you can ride the boat just like in Venice.



DUBAI AL MAMZAR PARK

- Our family went to Mamzar park for a barbecue picnic. The park has a beach as well where you can swim. But its winter so NA AH.There we ATE FOOD AS USUAL and then watched a bubble dancer there was this woman who kept dancing sexy inside a baloon.

And then I rented a go cart just for drivin in the big grassy park.=b



It was so much fun! but it was so cold because I was wearing shorts and slippers only LOL its a beach. and a park.

And each time I bum into a person I'll just say PEACEEEEEEEEEE! and do that hand sign thingy ^^Y





+ Singles For Christ Xmas Party


- My cousin Ate Amelyn brought me to her group of friends the SFC members, I didnt know anyone In the party and I was a total gatecrasher. The good thing is that my cousin is the Chapter Head of SFC so there's no problem.



I was surprised with the number of Filipino teens who were there. But to my Disappointment there was no one Cute. HAHAHA I'm so mean.












Look at this first pic where Im searchin for flirtatious encounters LOL --->>













But I gained new friends that day, particularly April, Rose and Rap.







ZABEEL PARK XMAS PARTY ANIMALS



After Zabeel Park we decided to go to Chili's and have something to eat. My Cousin Amelyn said "Bj you should try Chili's Molten Chocolate cake" and inside my head I kept thinking.... OH NO CALORIES AGAIN!






Here's the sinful dessert.=b

Wow it tastes Like heaven! The Vanilla Ice cream, Choco fudge,Choco coating,Caramel, Warm and moist chocolate cake with filling inside like a Volcano. Yum! I hate it. I love it hahahaha!


BRYJA YOU'RE ON DIET RIGHT ??? T__T guilty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...