Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Dream about Flying

I dreamt about flying again. I think this is the second time that I had a dream like this. I was flying above the sea, mountains and inside the mall. But there was this person that I was trying to scare I thought I was also invisible but a girl told me that she can see me. I thought of pretending as a ghost and fly and scare people. And when I woke up, I tried to analyze what this dream could have meant. I remembered that I was thinking of joining this Airline, named “Safi Airways” as a cabin crew and their main destination everyday is within the gulf of the Middle East and AFGHANISTAN. Suddenly flashbacks of all the terrorism that happened in Afghanistan entered my mind. The 9-11 attack, the terrorist group Channel, the merciless killing or beheading of the innocent while being recorded. Now that’s scary right!? I don’t know if my dream about flying has anything to do with this. I will just research again on the Online Dream Dictionaries…

I also remembered this Airline which keeps on crashing. “The Asian Spirit” my uncle used to say that if you choose to ride this Aircraft you will; “Fly like an Asian and land like a Spirit”LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...