Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Forever 21? Impossible?



Oh no it's my birthday again! How sad. I turned 22 last December 18, First we went to Church for the Catholic Mass and after that, our family decided to have dinner at the Dubai City Centre TGIF so yeah ...I dont like aging.Looks like I have to follow Willy's tips on how to stay Leng Chai hahahaha!



TGIF Original Logo




Some salad...

my meal...



my drink I'm so blue-blueberry .



Here comes the T.G.I.F crew singin a bday song..They were so Loud!=b hahaha at least they made me smile =]



Time to make a wish...^^






closer view.... Kewl...=]



my cousin's gift for me! hmmmm =]

And after 2 days December 20th, we went to Le Meridien Hotel, for a birthday lunch this time for my cousin Amelyn, she's 23...(Foodtripping again)


So basically we just ate and ate and ate.....LOL my diet is truly ruined during these Holiday months......5 million kcal stored.hahaha!Can't wait to get myself back to FitnessFirst Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...