Wednesday, October 21, 2009
The Death of A Friend
Yesterday October 21.2009 ....
A Good news and Bad news is about to be revealed. When I went to the Gym and finished my workout... Ms. C called me Anne, Don and the rest of the staff for a big announcement. She was holding a memo coming from the vice president of the company. CONGRATULATIONS! To Bryan, Anne and Don. We won Silver and bronze in the Aero Challenge! =] I was happy but then I feel something is not right. Its not that we did't win the grand prize.I feel a deep unknown pain.
After 4 hours...My classmate Reden texted me "please pray for our classmate Bernard Espinola he passed away today". I was extremely saddened because I wasnt able to visit Bernard when he was still alive and he was in the hospital undergoing treatments for leukemia. I was too busy thinking about my job and looking for people who didnt even care for me at all. I felt very sorry. Sana hinde ko sinayang ang panahon at atensyon ko sa mga taong hinde naman marunong magpahalaga. I remembered when I was in the Mr. Nursing competition, Bernard was one of the very few who gave me his support and stayed until the pageant ended.He cheered for me tirelessly even though I was just a new classmate of his back in 3rd year College. We ate lunch together with our classmates Charolyn and Anna Marie. We stayed in their house when we needed to do a project. Bernard never gave us bad memories. He only wanted to make people smile for even just a while, I didnt know that he was the one who needed much attention and care.
If there's one great thing I learned from this is that: Life is short and dont waste it on doing things that can make you and others unhappy. Appreciate People and the things that really matter to you. There are a billion people in this world. But very few are the ones who will stand by you in all honesty and love. Let go of people who are their just to use and abuse you, their are people much worthy of the time and effort.
Thank you For the Friendship Bernard.And farewell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment