I am Happy now Definitely.....
Updates!:...................Last Friday, Don, Anne, Kate, Jen, Ate Majo, Ren and I went to Music21 Timog for a videoke party. We ate pizza, noodles, nachos and of course the indespensable beer.LOL
Last Sunday night, Elie, Homer, Aletina, Ren, Pong and I were in veraville Laspinas... matador, bluefrog, Gilbeys Premium and Badtrip were the drinks of the night hehehe
Last Sunday Afternoon, Me my family went to Mass at the bamboo organ church for Mass and then we ate lunch at Shakeys: featuring the Pizza Bianca YUMMY!
Last Saturday Night: We went to beach house and Fridays near southmall....Blue Margarita =b=b
Today: I just realized how lucky and special I am. And I know my worth. I will continue to love and appreciate the good things that happen to me no matter what. =]
HUMILITY IS KEY
VANITY IS INSANITY
STAR QUALITY should come from the brightness of your aura and not from the "Hangin of kayabangan". LOL hehehe
No comments:
Post a Comment