Friday, May 29, 2009

End Of Flower Month

Yesterday May 27 I went to SM Manila to meet my friend Glenn since we were going to apply at the IPAMS office in Malate Manila for Cabin Crew jobs. I arrived at Sm at exactly 2 pm, after 2 hours, he still wasn’t around and then at 4pm he was there. He said that his mother asked him to go to Pedro Gil at another agency that’s why he was late. Then he said to me that I could also go their the next day since that recruitment agency has jobs for me in Dubai. Why not right? I want to go back there. I honestly don’t like it here in the Philippines anymore. Time runs fast here and lots of it gets wasted. After eating in Sm, we rode the LRT going to Pedro Gil, rode a jeep, walked a little, until we finally reached the IPAMS office. (Thank God it was still open!). So the lady there interviewed me and she said that I would be placed in the active list. They will just inform me thru text and email. She said they were looking for male cabin crew but they needed at least 1 year experience as cabin crew.I also read in the bulletin board of IPAMS that there will be a scheduled resume submission on June 27,2009 9am to 2pm for Qatar Airways cabin crew recruitment so I would also go back to the agency after a month.

May 26, I woke up early at around 7 am and I greeted my Tita Leah since it was her birthday. At 4pm I went to ABS CBN for an audition. I was already very late but guess what? They were not starting yet! They had this long line filled with mga kabataang gusting mag-artista kahit mukha pang mga musmos. Hehehehe! Tapos meron pang mayabang na bading na talent handler dun, aba nagpaparining saken na sino ba yang manager mo gnyan ganyan tapos sabi nya handle nya daw si BRO yung sa May Bukas Pa teleserye.ABA!yabang nya ah! As if naman puro likod lang naman nakikita dun sa bro na pinagmamayabang nya nuh! At eto pa, sa sobra nyang kayabangan ayun natapilok sya at bumagsak sa sahig dahil sa taas ng taking ng tsinelas nya!HAHAHAHAH! buti nga sa kanya. Tapos bumaba na lang ako ng ELJ building kasi nabored na ako hinde na ako tumuloy sa Audtion ng Lovers in Paris . When I went out at Mo. Ignacia sinundo ako ni Klein pupuntahan naman naming yung kababata niya na may modeling thingy. Pagdating naming dun sa venue, may office at may parang presentation room. Haynaku networking pala ang nandun. Yayaman ka kapag sumali ka sa kanila, pero syempre payayamanin mo muna sila. After nun kumain kaming tatlo sa Teriyaki Boy sa Timog. After that, umuwi na ako. Pagdating ko sa Bahay 10pm na tulog na mga tao.wah. Buti na lang nagreet ko si Tita leah nung umaga.

May 28 napanaginipan ko yung isang showbiz crush ko( Clue: Jennilyn Mercado? Heheheh) tapos ayun basta nasa sofa daw kami tapos hugs tapos ayun.hahahahah nagising nako ng nakangiti hahhahaha. Weeeeh!

Here’s the Interpretation from my Dream Dictionary: Hug: a friendly hug signifies relief from worry, but a passionate hug predicts an important change.

2pm we went to MedRP Agency in Pedro Gil. They interviewed me and asked for my certificates such as: Transcript of Records, Passport, PRC Certificate, PRC License, NBI Clearance, Tin no., 2 by 2 pictures, diploma , Red Cross certificate and all other certificates related to nursing. Wow I didn’t know it would be this easy. I just have to get all my requirements and my medical clearance.

Im also set to go to Boracay from July 5 to 9. I guess I really do have to get serious with working out and dieting.Para di naman masayang pagpunta ko dun.Tomorrow my relatives from Dubai will come here to visit and they will be going to Bohol for a family trip.


May 29, today I am supposed to have a medical checkup with an EENT doctor. I don’t know what time my tito will come to bring me to the specialist. I dreamt of dancing last night, I was dancing “Superman” the theme song of Hot shots. It was like I was part of the basketball team that’s why It was my obligation to learn the moves of the said dance.

Here’s the Interpretation from my Dream Dictionary: Dance: This dream is mainly favorable.It it featured ballet dancers or dancing it predicts new friends and gay social times ahead;if you saw young people dancing together, you’ll have great success in love affairs; and if you were dancing yourself,all your enterprises will flourish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...