- I started drawing when I was 4? I drew in the walls of my room and of the house and in the floor. I was too imaginative. I liked drawing places and people.
I was very good in Drawing in GRADE 2. I perfectly draw Dragonball and other anime at a very young age.
I was chosen as an escort for the SJA Intramurals in Grade 2- During Elementary and High School I was joined Spelling Bee Contests, Debate Contests, Quiz bee contests, Speech choir competition
- I was chosen as a Laspinas Boys Choir while I was in Grade 3 – only 3 boys where chosen among the whole batch, and I was one of them. Mr.Mazo chose me and he found out that I had a very high voice. I became lazy to attend the voice lessons because I was too busy to play.
- I am good at using the “tirador” or sling shot! I aim perfectly!hihihi I can be a very deadly sniper.When I had a pellet gun. OMG hahahah I was such a dangerous kid.
- I am a varsity badminton player of SJA Hammerheads, they say I have the most powerful Smash. Killer Smasher is what they call me.
- My childhood favorites are raspberries and macopa from our trees,cerelac,bigboy bubblegum, ,yakult, black gulaman, strawberry creamo cookies, chips ahoy, oreo, peanuts, Gulaman, chickenjoy, Dunkin Donuts and trix cereals.
- I had my first crush at GRADE 5. hahahahahah! ^^
- I am scared of these teachers in SJA: Mrs. Dela Cruz and Mam Mona
Science became my favorite subject because of Ms. Abad my Grade 5 Adviser - The most difficult art project I ever made was an Eggshell Pegasus Machet in Grade 5.
- I was very thin then I became very fat when I was 10 y.o when I went to Dubai.
- I crash dieted for 2 months when I was 17 and I became slim because of that.
- My favorite josephian friends are: Nomad Refama, Derrick Pizarro, Jeo Fernandez, Charismma Bautista, Fatima Aquino, Karissa Hermoso, Roma Hernandez, Jerome Castor, Jonelle Tubo, Francis De Paz, Jazelle Tolentino, Ruben Trinidad, Jose Velasquez, Bien Macalindong, Cyreen Amper, Joanna Dujali, Charina Garcia and Gennelyn Cruz
- My favorite Perpetualite friends are: Meinard Mateo, Reinalene Gonzales, Stphanie Garcia, Vincent Fermo, Marian Nieva, Alvin Panghulan, Marilena Perez, Patrick Perlas, Joy Faustino, Maricor Espina, Emerlyn Enguerra, Rowena Dapiton, Germeline Flores, Chris Cabana, Joseph Cadelina, Junko Gokita, Kenneth Garcia , Lester Gajisan, Vincent Galauran, etc etc. I love them all hahahah!
- Most of my clothes are Brown. But I did’nt buy them, they are gifts from my relatives I think they thought my favorite color was brown! Hell no! I usually wear white, black, blue and red. My favorite color is deep dark purple, almost like indigo. I also like white, gold and black. I rarely wear pink.
- I am not very good at nursing procedures because at time I get clumsy and nervous. I have a good memory at written exams but practical exams give me a nervous breakdown.
- I am homophobic. Especially those who look like monsters. I cant even look at them. I am also scared of big spiders and those itchy yellow caterpillars. Creepy!!!! I have a small fear for escalators.
- I laugh and cry easily. I have an extremes personality. I am too shy but I am too confident. Hahahaha it depends upon the situation really. I love too much and I also hurt as much.
- I attract fair people. I don’t know what they like about me.hmmmmm
- I don’t like barbeque that much, I don’t like pizza too. I don’t like to eat fish with soups. I like my fish fried. I don’t like okra. I hate softdrinks unless its Rootbeer,. I don’t like candies but MY ULTIMATE WEAKNESS are- Cold beverages, Chocolates, ice cream and cakes.
- I have a special connection with the Number 24
- My most memorable birthday was when I was 7. I had a bday party and My lola was still alive that time.
- The most problematic areas of my body are my tummy, and my skin because I am a Spanish “balbon” and hair grows all over my body. Thank God I don’t have chest and backhairs.
- The most distinct features of my face are my pointed nose and Sleepy Eyes and thick eyebrows.
- I am Dean’s Lister, Mr Nursing, Speech Choir Director, Dance Contest host, Case Presentation Emcee, Patintero player, and Nursing Race Champion when I was in College
- I like shiny, sparkling things like stars,crystals, gold , Christmas decors, Ice and Fireworks
- Im a loner before because I think I was too wise and mature for my classmates. That’s why I usually made friends with the intelligent ones or the nerdy ones.but in college, everyone became my friend.^^
- I am very sensitive and “matampuhin”. It takes time for me to forgive someone.
- I am a Library Addict. -I read Astronomy, Plants, Dinosaurs, Guiness, magazines, newspapers…. NERD!hahahahah. The place is a heaven for me. Quiet and peaceful with my fellow library addicts.hahahaha
- I love Fighting Arcade games, RPGs and Anime’.
People Say I look like: Wu Chun, Ali Alejandro, Mike Tan, Rico Yan, Miko Sotto, Chris Cayzer and John Avila Mullaly - I only started looking at the mirror at 17. “Gwapo din pala ako?” I thought I was born to be ugly forever.
- My hair is extremely healthy,black and shiny – I can style it in so many ways whether Anime’ or crazy. I had it colored white, blue, brown, red, etc.
- I have never been confined to the hospital.I never had chickenpox.
- I had braces when I was In High School
- I am allergic to smoke, dust and people. That’s why after clubbing, I usually get sick the day after.
- I dream everytime I sleep and I am able to control them.Sometimes I also get nightmares.I tried magic and witchcraft and even Astral projection – it works but the karma that comes with it is scary.I also have an open 3rd eye when I was a kid.
- I am tall pale and handsome?whatever.ahahahahah I am a man of few words. That’s why blogging has been such a therapy for me.
- I used to play with transformers and spiderman action figures. I used to watch maskman, bioman and masked rider black …..hirayamanawari and sineskwela.
- I have 3 Diaries – from HS to college filled with precious memories.
- I was born under sad circumstances. My mom is a single mom and I heve never seen my father in person. I also do not have siblings. That’s why I until now, I am coping with everything for the pursuit of happiness. I may not have everything in this world but all I know is that I am very lucky for who I am now.
- I love my mom! Im a Proud mama’s boy. But I am not a spoiled brat.
- My childhood ambition was to be a pilot.
- I hate the afternoon sun. I hate it when its too hot and I get sunrash.AH!
- I have insomnia and sometimes I drink antihistamines or sleeping pills in desperation.
- I have a fear of opening syringes. Wah clumsiness leads me to get punctured!
- I don’t like swimming in the sea. I prefer to swim in freshwater falls and cold springs .I don’t like mountainclimbing either because I hate mud.
- My pets before are: angel fish, oscar fish, eel, janitor fish, chick, quail, whitemouse, salaginto, salagubang, gold fish, koi. But now, just dogs. =b
- When I seek guidance and help, I go to Quiapo Church, Baclaran Church or St. Joseph’s Parish Church.
- I was born in Marianne Doctor’s Hospital in Manila – 18th of December 1986
My student number in Perpetual is 324-1682 - I want to collect different kinds of Swords and gadgets.
- I created my very own fontstyle known as Astroglyphics – My friend cyreen knows about it.^^
Saturday, May 9, 2009
52 Things you don’t know about me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment