Sunday, January 25, 2015

From Z2 (Zest Air) to PAA (Air Asia Philippines) to AK( Air Asia Berhad)

As a Zest Air FA, i was truly excited when AirAsia Philippines came into the scene... On my mind, it was like Hey! I'll be able to wear that black uniform like a Japanese student! I'd look more Anime-like! and AirAsia also allows their Cabin crew to wear hair color even males can use hair color!

Here are Some of the Allowed Haircolor and Hairstyles for Men,Dark brown and Dark Red. But colors in Contrast to our uniform cannot be used. We are also allowed to wear contact lenses in shades of Grey and Brown.

Imagine, from an all white uniform as nurse, Now I am wearing all black cabin crew uniform! If you can backread my previous posts I already said there that I wanna become a flight attendant. It was a dream that truly became reality.


Here are some of my Pictures together with Air Asia Zest Flight Attendants:




Hey I also won tickets for Taylor Swifts Concert! =]



The Difference? The good thing was were given the chance to have a night-stop in INCHEON Korea, because before it was just a turn around flight for us. We were also able to travel in Malaysia since it is Air Asia's hub. hmmmm well the pay got a little bit higher since we had an allowance. But the SFA were the one who truly got an increase. I was a CA1 or SFA in Zest Air, but when AirAsia came, the FA Manager of PAA said that we had to APPLY for it. OK so during that time I was based in Cebu for a week and how can I apply right? So I didnt had the chance to become SFA. Ok fine, life can be unfair. But that particular event was my driving force, that I should move on and seek other methods on which I can assess myself on what other things that I can do to personally grow as an individual....

I decided that I should transfer to Malaysia, to get that Increase and also to have the chance to be promoted either as an SFA or as a crew for Air Asia X. I wanted to back out at first, but then again the FA Manager of PAA said "Sign the Contract or Resign?" are the choices she gave me. How Wonderful isn't she?

Now that I am based in KL its much easier for me to book flights going to other countries. But for this Year 2014, my target Destination is Thailand. Im going to to Water Festival New Year this Summer, so for now I have to prepare my financially and physically so that I will truly have so much fun when Im there! =] I have to study how to use those Ecoupons of mine.

And so came the Differences training days.....




And the Flying Days......

Thank you Tony Fernandes for Retweeting my Post!



 So Far? Yes Im enjoying it here! Especially loving the company of my housemates here in Serin. Except for that one major "Bacon Incident" hahaha! I really got mad during that time, but its okay now since my housemates already apologized for it. And I myself know what to do next time. riggggght?!


Right now.... Im kinda missing Boracay! not the partying part though. I just wanna feel the powdery sand and clear seasalt water on my skin. Oh well Ive been there anyways, hahaha ibang bansa naman daw!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...