Friday, June 24, 2011

Dermstrata - razor sharp

I went to Dermstrata in SM Sucat for my facial, I chose "razor sharp" facial for men...

the experience:

first, the facialist cleansed my face ... used cold cream, wiped it off,used steam on my face...then cream again, wiped it off again.

Then, she started pricking my blackheads, it was of course uncomfortable and painful. But I managed to finish it anyways, wow she showed me what she removed from my face... it looked like "maggi magic sarap granules"! they were that big! I think i should really take time going for a facial once a month.

after pricking, she used laser to close my pores, and then she placed the "Razor sharp" mask and left it for a few minutes.then she wiped the mask off. then she used cream again and this cool rotating machine on my face. it felt cold but i liked it. then she wiped all of the cream off, placed medicine, walah. done!

the result: my face feels super smooth, but it looks bruised of course. gotta get some sleep to let it heal.
my verdict: it was ok, but kindaaaaa bitin(unsatisfying) i guess. for P500. I could have got the cheaper 180 pesos version but it didnt have the other treatments with it. So for me score is  7 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...