Out of the blue, I saw this white long flowering plant in our backyard, wow it was a one of a kind! its white, and it looks like a scepter. And when I looked closely at it, i found out that it was the plant that i planted last november. I sowed the seed 7 months ago. Its called the Violet Queen or Spider Flower or Cleome Spidy. I think I also posted it here in my blog when I decided to plant it. And now its fully grown! here's a picture of it!
Now Im officially working for two months as a cabin crew for Z2. How is the experience? The reality is that the job is relatively easy, but you have to be very strong and "standard" so that you wont be able to experience what they call "Seniority" a form of bullying by means of work related issues. I really need to save money now, I think I had been too much of a gastador since I started geting my salary. I think I spent about Php 20,000 pesos from all my expenses including:
Gym membership : Php 3600
Spa Treatments: Php 2500
Family: Php 4000
Food: Php 2000
Pamasahe Php 4000
Clothes and Shoes Php 5000
Cellphone Php 2800
Memory Card Php 1000
Cellphone Load Php 1000
Bag Organizers Php 500
Toiletries Php 500
total: Php 25,100
waht!!!!!!!!!!!!nakabili nako ng ipad 2 dun ah!
Shyetttttttttttt!
Ang gastos ko pala!
Naku magtitipid na talaga ako.gagawa ako ng gastos organizer!
next topics:
Tapos may nameet ako sa bar na kabirthday ko ayun nagdate kami sa Greenbelt. Ayun date lang naman. heheheehe!
The kiss from a flight attendant - wala lang nagkiss lang kami. Tpos inamin nya na crush nya ako. o yun lang. kiss lang naman. hehehehe!
Diet and Exercise for 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment